What to buy??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cintistatern2005

I am buying my stepson's sister whom lives in florida something for christmas from him. She is six years old and i have no idea what to buy a 6 year old girl. My question is what things are popular for a six year old?

I would think that a six year old girl would like something bright and sparkly and pink or purple. Maybe a Barbi would be good? Or a bunch of stickers or maybe one of those make your own jewelry kits? I'm just thinking back to what I was like when I was six...I loved things that were pretty and shiny. Stickers were awesome! Do kids even like stickers anymore? LOL

My stepdaughter is 7 and she loves Barbies, littlest pet shop toys, and LOVES craft stuff. And yes, she loves her stickers!!!

I saw Florida and thought of a pink swim suit.. Depending on where in florida she lives or if she has access to a pool. Doesnt seem like a typical "Christmas" gift but we always like giving and getting beach stuff. Maybe like a swim suit and one of those water Barbies or a Mermaid toy or something if she likes that sort of thing. Another reason we like to get beach stuff is its really cheap because its out of season so you can buy more for your budget.. LOL

My daughter is 6. She loves her Nintendo DS I.... They are pricey but if the child already has one than you could maybe get games to go with it... My daughter also loves books, DVD's and stuffed animals.. She asked for an American Girl doll that looks like her from Santa this year. She loves dresses and make believe. She loves anything crafty... She will have a bracelet making kit under the tree this year. She loves her Webkinz and Shining stars, since she can go on line and play games with them. Oh and she loves lip gloss and nail polish! Her main gift this year is a horse... only because we live on a farm and I have one of my own that I would love to be able to ride agian.

Latest posts

Back