What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH. EM. GEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited...I got my (or rather Chloe's, hehe) SS gift tonight!! It's awesome!!! Rosehips, buds and herbs in a bag, a bunch of chewable stuff--huge and festive ones at that, all sitting on a bed of hay and rose hips/buds (the package itself smells good enough to eat)!!!! One of the toys has Chloe's name etched onto it (I'm saving that one for christmas day!!) And a nice card to top it all off! I can't describe the gifts as well as pictures can, so here ya go:

EDIT: Chloe has already ripped off parts of the bell shaped toy...she obviously approves of the presents!

Attachments

• chloetree.jpg
    chloetree.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 104
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 103
  • wreath.jpg
    wreath.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 108
  • bell.jpg
    bell.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 104
Wow! Great gifts from the SS! Looks like Chloe approves her gift :)) I love the christmas tree toy wit her name on it.

OMG! My, I mean the chins SS package came today! WOW! My babies were sooo spoiled! Thank you so much Secret Santa! I put a toy in each cage and gave them some of the wood and pieces of the treats. They LOVED everything!
How cute are the spoon toys?! I love them so much!

I am hoping someone can tell me what kind of wood it is because my normally very picky chin dug right into this wood!

And the treats are being enjoyed as well! I don't know what they are but the chins are loving them! I broke them into smaller pieces, I assumed they should not have the whole treat?

Attachments

• fids_PB280023.jpg
    fids_PB280023.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 123
  • fids_PB280032.jpg
    fids_PB280032.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 106
  • fids_PB280040.jpg
    fids_PB280040.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 106
  • fids_PB280035.jpg
    fids_PB280035.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 99
  • fids_PB280052.jpg
    fids_PB280052.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 101
Crys, the treats look like Apples & Oats cookies for horses. I break them in half and give my chins one piece a week.

everything is soooo adorable! I can't wait till my gift comes ^_^ I've been stalking the mailbox like a crazy person :p

We are happy campers in this house today, because our secret santa gifts came! :D However, there was a little confusion at the post office because it didn't have mine or my roommates name on there, it had Hibiki and Rex :tease: I thought it was cute, but the post lady didn't and she thought I was crazy when I realized what it was and started bouncing around.

I think I'm more excited right now than the boys, but I'm positive that will change once their nap time is over, I got a mighty huff from Rex when I came into the room squealing with glee.

Our secret santa was so nice as to sew us a fleece hidey house, send a bag/box of goodies including hay, sticks, pumice, coins, rose hips, and looks to be some herbs.

We are happy campers in this house today, because our secret santa gifts came! :D However, there was a little confusion at the post office because it didn't have mine or my roommates name on there, it had Hibiki and Rex :tease: I thought it was cute, but the post lady didn't and she thought I was crazy when I realized what it was and started bouncing around.

I think I'm more excited right now than the boys, but I'm positive that will change once their nap time is over, I got a mighty huff from Rex when I came into the room squealing with glee.

Our secret santa was so nice as to sew us a fleece hidey house, send a bag/box of goodies including hay, sticks, pumice, coins, rose hips, and looks to be some herbs.

Attachments

• DSCF6680.jpg
    DSCF6680.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF6679.jpg
    DSCF6679.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF6678.jpg
    DSCF6678.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF6677.jpg
    DSCF6677.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF6676.jpg
    DSCF6676.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 109
Everyone's gifts are awesome!! I'm still wicked giddy over mine I got yesterday, to be honest. I woke up this morning and the bell shaped toy is...gone. Completely gone. It's been pulverized by rodent teeth. I've never seen Chloe work so fast--I'm going to have to ration these toys out because she will just saw through all of them in two seconds (they must be delicious!).

i love those spoon toys!

whoever sent them, could you please pm me with where you got them and the cost? if that is allowed during the course of secret santa, of course. i'm not in the exchange this year, and i promise to keep quiet on who made/sent them!

Back