We got a Bulldog puppy over the weekend

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen and the Hooligans

On Saturday afternoon we brought a puppy home. She is really really smart, loves the kids most of all already and is picking up training to go outside at lightening speed. She is also exhausting me!! LOL

Here is "Chopper"....feel free to roll your eyes at her name,..the husband named her,...she is 8 weeks old and 15 pounds already! The rawhide seen in the pics has been confiscated and trashed if anyone is worried by the way.

100_2719.jpg

100_2749.jpg

100_2727.jpg

100_2726.jpg

100_2748.jpg

I'll have to add you to the list of people I hate - purely out of jealousy. I love bulldogs.

Congrats on the new addition!

Thanks for the compliments on her everyone. We are definitely falling in love with her.

Her mom was an American bulldog and her dad was an Old Victorian Bulldogge. I have a pic of them,... the mom is the white one. I met the Mom and she was a real sweetie.

choppersmomanddad.jpg

Oh o.k....good...LOL. I thought she was supposed to be an ENGLISH bulldog. I was thinking that was one bad quality english :hilarious:

The parents are gorgoeus. Congrats on your new pup.

OMG! Your Chopper is way too cute! I love that face, she looks very smart. Congrantulations!

Aw the playpen pic just gets to me! I would let her out of there in a heartbeat, look at those puppy dogs eyes LOL! What a cutie pie!

Back