We are back from Ronda's!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chingal

WE made it back from Hermiston with 6 new Chinnies!!! We got a tan dwarf female for Ariel! Then she decided not to go with violet and she picked some INCREDIBLE beiges and pink whites~~~WE also purchased the most adorable white ebony male and a dwarf white ebony male who is cuter than cute!! I could have filled my ten hole but this time I was on a budget!! Next time I know better, no budget!! I will get pics tomorrow!

THANK YOU Ronda! It was great to see you and have the opportunity to get some of your chins they are just gorgeous!!and Ariel just loved visiting the disneyland of chinchillas, she can't wait to go again!!!

OK here are soe quick pics! These chins have the most expressive faces I have ever seen. As you can see some are still a bit grumpy from the drive!

Attachments

• twilight.jpg
    twilight.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 50
  • amidala21509.jpg
    amidala21509.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 39
  • kenobi21509.jpg
    kenobi21509.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 57
  • oakley21509.jpg
    oakley21509.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 51
  • obiwan21509.jpg
    obiwan21509.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 41
and the last one , plus anothr cute one of kenobi the dawrf white ebony boy

Attachments

• Padme'.jpg
    Padme'.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 26
  • kenobi21609.jpg
    kenobi21609.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 55
They're all beautiful! Congrats on your new arrivals! :)

I so love these guys not only for the quality , but also because they have such personalities, especially the dwarves, those two are hilarious!

LOL - glad to be of service! I'll grease up the rides next time so you have more fun!

Ronda

THANK YOU Ronda! It was great to see you and have the opportunity to get some of your chins they are just gorgeous!!and Ariel just loved visiting the disneyland of chinchillas, she can't wait to go again!!!

Latest posts

Back