violet boys?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
So, as some of you know i've been looking for a violet boy for a little while now. Well with the help of Brenda in Wisconsin I came across TWO beautiful violet boys :) (just my luck!) It took a while to convince Derek and make the decision, but I'm gonna be bringing both of them home! I hope to try a trio with Liv but we'll see what happens. Of course, the convincing of my chat friends helped (Susan, Tab, Ash, Britt, Cindy... you know who you are!)

So I'll have to try to set up a railroad. Right now I think Tiff's going to be a wonderful help, but if someone from Pa/Ny/Nj is going to the Shindig in August, let me know! I can meet you or come to you to pick up these beautiful boys. And without further ado...

1002816.jpg

Yay! Glad to see you're getting them both! :) Good luck getting them out here, but it CAN be done! I had a chin RR'd from WI to PA a few years ago.

Yay! Glad to see you're getting them both! :) Good luck getting them out here, but it CAN be done! I had a chin RR'd from WI to PA a few years ago.

Ah thanks Ash! It will definitely be interesting but we'll make it happen :dance3:

Good luck - I hope Liv's a boy, or you're going to have a big problem!!

I don't know what you are talking about. ;) Yay for taking them home. They are beautiful. I hope they get along with Liv. What a cute trio they will be.

Good luck - I hope Liv's a boy, or you're going to have a big problem!!

haha thank you. and yess Liv is a boy. As for his name goes, we got him from the petstore and were told he was a girl so we named him Olivia but once we found out they were wrong we couldn't change it! so he remains as Liv. poor thing ;)

Susan and Cindy, fine it didn't take long! I just really wanted them both :thumbsup:

pfft...didn't take long. You're making it seem like we put effort into our persuasion! :neener:

Kim, I'm in Illinois near the Indiana border. I'll be glad to help if I can. Congratulations on your cuties :D!

Yoshi clones!! they are adorable.. Congrats again!

Who buys just one chin at a time!? Yoshi was my only single purchase.. all the others came in pairs :)

I don't think Kim really had to be persuaded to get both of them.. i'm sure she was thinking about it the whole time :p

They are absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats on your new babies.

How patience pays of eh? :)

Aw, I just love violets. :heart3: Good luck with your railroad, and I can't wait to see pics of the snuggly pair when you get them home!

Kim, I'm in Illinois near the Indiana border. I'll be glad to help if I can. Congratulations on your cuties :D!

Ok thanks Sandi! Right now i think i have a good possibility with Mish, but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know :)

And thanks everyone! You all understand my addiction like no other. ;)

Latest posts

Back