VH1 Celebreality Shows

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolyphinm

Dang it there isn't one going yet so I am just starting a generic one.
Does anyone watch the shows when they air the new ones in the morning cuz I watched Rock of Love this morning and I neeed someone to talk to about how crazy it was.

Also who's your favorite for I Love Money?

I love all VH1 reality and mtv reality shows. Rock of love is one of my favs Brett Micheals is HOTT!!!! As for I love money Im going for anyone other then frank (the entertainer) and Becky (buckwild) they just annoy the heck out me.

Spoiler about Rock or Love-----

I'm so glad that Ashley is gone. She made me laugh about the comments she would make about the other girls, but I think she was totally still in love with her ex.

I love money 2 I just like watching what goes down, and I am not hoping any one person wins just yet. I usually go for someone when it starts getting down to the last 4.

VH1 plays their new show in the morning, then again at night. The only time they seem not to do that is when it's the last show.

I always catch the Sunday night shows at about 11:00 AM on Sunday.

Spoiler alert if you watch it prime time please skip on

I can't believe he sent both of them home and then Ashley blames Brett for sending her home when all she had to do was say she's ready for love, but she couldn't. She has no right to be upset **** it. I love that Brittanya tried to punch Heather cuz Heather drives me nuts too, but Brittanya definitely isn't that pretty without her make up.

I am just glad to see all the Bimbo's gone on Rock of Love. Hopefully Taya will be next by the way they showed the preview. Mindy's throwing her under the bus?!?! Brittanya was also annoying. I don't know what it was though. Brandon I am sure you are very upset though.

And I love Money...Tailor Made needs to go he irritates me so much and always has.

Oh and this Tough Love show amazingly awesome and I think I need to sign my sister up...29 still completely single. She's been a bridesmaid I don't even know how many times.

ok, Im soooo glad bret sent them 2 home. Im pulling for Mindy all the way, she has my vote.
tough love seems like it is going to be a awesome show.

Entertainer was hillarious last night. When they do their animations where it makes his face turn red as he's yelling...or Heat's fire from his hands as he yells "CALIENTE!!!". Priceless.

Buckwild is just nasty. I saw them make out for a second before I had to stop myself from getting sick. :vomit: And Tailor Made...sigh...Therese and I both give him credit where credit is due. He is so slick.

As for Rock of Love. Can't believe he kicked Ashley off either. I also can't believe she still lives with her ex-boyfriend baby's daddy. A double elimination just means the quicker we get done with this season, the quicker we can get to season 4!

Anyone watch Tool Academy's Reunion? I still can't believe Shawn. Aida and Jaimee are both smoking hot. And what does he do? He knocks up a third girl from a gas station!? A TRUE tool. And then Tommy just about got knocked out with a smack from Krista. Talk about a shot heart round the world...

And this is why reality TV is so captivating! :thumbs:

I cant stand Mindy, she DOES look like a beaver and I hate her face.....she is to me not very real, but I loved Farrah even tho she was there for, well I am not sure why she was there, it was not for him anyway.

I dont think I really like any of them that are left except for Taya.

HA HA A guy I went to High School with is on the camera crew of I Love Money!

No, no, no!! Ashley cannot be gone! I almost jumped through my screen and stabbed Brett! Grrr!
Oh well, in April Daisy of Love will be coming out and atleast she will comfort me.

R.I.P Ashley :heart3::(

I loved the Tool Academy reunion... hilarious! TMI about Tommy though! I love how Krista smacked him a couple times, what a jerk!

I hate Tailor Made! Go FRANK! :D:D

These shows are so stupid...but I'm totally obsessed. I've seen all the Flavor of Love's, I Love New York, Real & Chance, I Love Money...some of the Charm Schools. I have no idea why I'm obsessed, I just can't get enough of them! :p

I can't get enough of these shows either.

Carise, did your friend tell you any dirt from taping the show?

Brandon she didn't die....just off of TV until the Reunion show! and Maybe they'll bring her onto Charm School if they do another one.

Oh Snap on I love Money though. The previews for next week. Saphiry...how ever you spell it... and The Entertainer go at it?! I wonder what the alliances will be then or maybe they staged it or something?

Tool Academy is overrr :[[[[[ Sadly Sean was my FAVORITE and he keeps doing stuff to make himself look like such a jerk, Ida didn't seemed surprised though when that Heather girl showed up, I'm sure that had something to do with their "deciding to be friends".

Michelle around here we refer to it as the Skank of Love! It's like a train wreck you just can't turn away!
I have to say I'm a sucker for these shows! I always love the Entertainer for some reason--yikes!
Daisy of Love is coming soon and I know Brandon will be all over that!

I can't get enough of these shows either.

Carise, did your friend tell you any dirt from taping the show?

LOL not yet, but I'm working on it LOL he's got pics up on his facebook page of him on the set as well as pics of him with New York LOL Whoda thunk that a guy from Small Town LaGrange, Ohio would wind up doing something like that. I can't wait till the high school reunion ROFL

Well, Charm School 3 has already been made, saw it on Farrah's myspace page.
Well Michelle, I know she didn't die, but it feels like it!
Yup Laurie, I can't wait till' Daisy of Love, she was on a commercial with some radio thing and I must admit... I.... squee'd. :eek:

Back