VH1 Celebreality Shows

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predictions for the final 2/overall winner of The Bus? I think it might be Mindy, but if the final 2 are Mindy and Taya I expect blood. Jamie is a little too young for him.

And I am kinda rooting for Heat as of right now on I love Money 2. Kinda Surprised Frenchy and It made it this far. Anyone else love the subtitles on Frenchy? All I remember from the long one they showed was Amish Wigs and ????

Yep I think it's going to be Mindy and Taya as well and I actually like both of them, but I'm more of a Mindy fan. Taya's ex was a psycho and I'm kind of sick of hearing her be the Penthouse Pet of the Year too. But I really think both of these gals are in it for Brett--too bad he's not in it for them!

Well, Taya won! Not too happy about that. She's Pet of the Year 2009, Feature Entertainer of the Year, blah blah blah. All of these awards. This is just something to add to her list of accomplishments.

I am shaking in my boots for Daisy of Love- I am so excited!

C'mon why Taya....does he even know her real name?!?!?!
Yes I sadly only just caught it now. ARG!!!!! I wonder what kind of fights might break out with the reunion.

And 20 Pack got sent home....there goes my eye candy...even though he wore eye liner and was short I didn't care. And what the heck is up with the crazy icthes joining up again on a secret alliance?

I knew he was going with Taya--you could just tell. I was worried though that he was going to go with big hair er I mean Ashley--so glad she got the boot. I know Brando is very excited for Daisy's show--triplets! How bizaare!

How on earth is It still on I Love Money?! I am pretty sure his brain is a peanut. Then again I guess everyone knows they can out smart him if its a mental challenge.

I really wish he didn't pick Taya. Wish I could have caught the reunion show...oh well it will come back on another 20 times this week I am sure.

Daisy has triplets on her show? Do they have the guys posted?

Back