Twins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addictedtochins

Socially inept
My beautiful white girl gave birth yesterday to twins that I thought everyone might enjoy seeing some pictures of. Mom and babies are doing great!

Attachments

• chinbabies.jpg
    chinbabies.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 115
  • chinbaby1.jpg
    chinbaby1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 100
  • chinbaby2.jpg
    chinbaby2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 92
  • chinbabynursing.jpg
    chinbabynursing.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 92
Thank you Michelle (NI Chins)!!
She came over with her two daughters Brielle and Taryn and took the pics and posted them for me :clap1:
Christene (Twilight Chinchillas) was very kind and sold me a beautiful pregnant female Snow White org from Terbear in Ohio. She was bred to Toblerone a dark tan Color RC
Everybody is doing great, they were born yesterday afternoon. I got to see the beige being born. I wasn't kidding when I said I was so jealous of everybodys babies Lol. Ps They are in a baby safe cage, not that one.

Last edited:
I will say--- when the first picture is still in the thumbnail view, it looks like a hairless critter. I had to do a double take thinking "huh, hairless kits that size and alive?"

Once i actually OPENED the pictures---they are too cute!

congrats on the little cuties!!! i love that you included the information about the mom and dad i just got a couple of ebonies from B & B chinchillas and she was awesome to deal with and very honest about the possibilities of babies on board. low and be hold my moms mothers day gift started letting us feel the kicks the day after i got them home. the gift that keeps right on giving. glad mom and babies are doing so well and of course we would all LOVE to see pictures no question there.

:rofl: Is it just me or does everyone else see two purple babies in the first pic??? The rest look fine to me so I don't know if it's the computer I am using or not. Funny though....

Is it just me or does everyone else see two purple babies in the first pic???
Yup, one of them is wearing a purple shirt - that is the reflection. Also why they ban red shirts from the front row of shows. :))

The mosaic is really nicely marked!

Yup, one of them is wearing a purple shirt - that is the reflection. Also why they ban red shirts from the front row of shows. :))

The mosaic is really nicely marked!

Wow, when I saw it I was thinking "Those are some serious VIOLETS!"

Thank you evryone. Everyone is still doing wonderful. I am hoping by being handled their whole life they will be sweet and cuddly. I know, I know they are still wild lil chins, but I hope anyway.

Back