Twilight

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
So I know there's quite a few of us who are Twilight fans to the extreme. So, I figured I'd let those of you know who didn't already....

March 21, 2009 - Twilight released on DVD

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

I can't wait to get it and see the deleted scenes.

Also, they got the director of The Golden Compass for book/movie 2, so hopefully this goes a bit better with the adaptation. He did a pretty decent conversion of that movie.

hah when i seen the movie me and my friend couldint stop laughing cause it was so off from the book, but it was still good. i will deffinitly buy it. i cant wait too see #2 !! :dance3: i hope it will be a bit better :winkers:

Borders has a special edition DVD just as an FYI :D. Amazon has a special edition BluRay set.

I read the book only a couple weeks ago and now I am hooked and can't wait for the movie to come out. I've seen alot of stores are taking advanced orders. I can't wait to see it.

Ok, so. Target has a special going on. 3disc (only available at Target) with Itunes movie download. 17.99 plus tax(I pre-ordered mine to ship mwahahaha!). Get it before it bumps up to 22.99 :p One more day, I can't wait!

Me and my best friends are getting together and going to walmart at mid night and coming back here and watching it all night.
We have read about 30 times now we can watch it!

I myself went and purchased the movie @ midnight - only waited in line for about 20 minutes. Watched it 4 times over the weekend. Wish they would have put the "deleted scene" with Esme and Carilota (sorry for the spelling) -
Brenda

Oooooh LOVE this movie. I'm an Edward fan :p I'm gonna pick it up sometime or order it sometime, I want to see all the added bonuses. :D

Dude, you should have ordered it from Amazon, I got it Saturday and didn't have to leave my house LOL. They also gave everyone who ordered it in advance a free code to watch it on-line (just after midnight) in case your DVD didn't arrive on Saturday which I thought was very cool of them :)). I ordered two other copies from other vendors just to make sure I get all of the bonus material - bit of a freak here LOL.

Lol I wanted to special 3disc for 17.99 :p PLUS a free Itunes download of the movie(my sister wants it on her ipod)

JM-you'll have to let us know which copies have what...oh boy, I might have to try and get all of them too...:p

Ash did you get it yet? I was at Target today so I got their version too LOL. I just DL'd the movie to my iPhone :p. I got the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, and now Target releases LOL. Slightly obsessive...but also, my DVD player tends to eat my movies...I have had to replace several of my favorites so it may be time to get a new DVD player too LOL!

Lol no! But I'm also working all this week, with no target close by, so i'll get it sooner with shipping than with trying to get out to the store. *sigh*

Well I'm probably going to killed for saying this, but I absolutely hated this movie. The white/white skin and red lips drove me nuts--Peter Facenilli with blonde hair was horrid, just horrid. The dialogue was just awful. I'm sorry but I guess I just need more grown up vampires--I seriously can't believe The Black Dagger Brotherhood did not get a movie and yet Twilight has. Kristen Stewart is an outstanding actress and I expected a lot more from her.
I just did not feel this movie at all

No, I can totally understand your point of view! I am a huge fan of the books and it has sort of become a collection with me more than anything LOL. The movie could have been done so much better. I mostly liked looking at Rob Pattinson to be honest LOL. I am hopeful a new director will be able to make the next book translate better on-screen though I do not like the second story as well as the first. Kristen Stewart is a wonderful actress but even she admits that her performance was only mediocre at times :)). From articles that I have read the actors themselves didn't even love the movie LOL!

Yeah I was very disappointed in this movie. I really didn't like Kristen Stewart's acting. I thought she could have done a lot better.

I just read a blurb about the new movie. New Rosalee (thank goodness, since the old one was hardly "the most beautiful woman in the world), and I'm glad there is a new person in charge of this one. The last one was not great, even though I didn't hate it, but hopefully the next one will be better.

I'm curious though - are there difference scenes on different DVD's? How do you know if you got the same one twice? Once you open them, you're stuck with it.

Latest posts

Back