Tube-a-rific Part Two!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
This is the perfect picture of chinnie relaxation, not a care in the world:

SDC10659.jpg

ha! That one's better yet! Nothing sweeter than an animal so completely vulnerable - completely relaxed - in their human's care.

Puddles is so darn cute! She looks like a stuffed sausage in this one. lol I have no idea how she even got in there like that.

That is the cutest picture ever! To think she layed in there like that on purpose! That is a girl that truely knows how to relax in style!

That is the cutest picture! How did you snap the pic without waking her up? I try to sneak up on mine but they have some sort Spidey sense that I am coming after them with a camera.

That is the cutest picture! How did you snap the pic without waking her up? I try to sneak up on mine but they have some sort Spidey sense that I am coming after them with a camera.

She usually does move and it's really hard when she's facing out that side of the tube because it's up against the wall.

So not only do I have to run and get the camera without her hearing me or moving out of position, but I have to pull the cage out so I can squeeze a shot through the bars.

She must have been really comfy or really stuck. One of the two. :)

OMG that pic is sooo adorable I laffed my butt of!! Awesome pic!

She usually does move and it's really hard when she's facing out that side of the tube because it's up against the wall.

So not only do I have to run and get the camera without her hearing me or moving out of position, but I have to pull the cage out so I can squeeze a shot through the bars.

She must have been really comfy or really stuck. One of the two. :)

Well.. :thumbsup: for getting such an adorable shot of her in the tube! :)

How in the world is that comfortable?!

She is such a cutie pie Deena! Puddles I wish I could snuggle you!

Back