trying to post a pic of Gidget

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kpc

I hope this works I have never posted a pic before.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 60
AWWW she is GORGEOUS!! thats a great shot you got of her!!

Aw, I love those dust houses! They're so cute when the lil chinnie sticks they're head out. :)

(Just on a side note, is that the flooring you have? 'Cuz the spacing on that could be potentially dangerous and I would hate to hear something happened to your little guy, like breaking a leg, if it could be prevented! :( )

I am going to be placing tile over the wire this weekend. Thanks for the advice I was going to ask about the flooring but we have had a crazy 3 weeks around from hubby being put in the hospital, car trouble, ac in the house going out,to me having to have a ct scan,all this and working to I having had time to unpack the tile and placeit in the cage.

I love the name Gidget ( and Widget!). It was going to be the name of my next chin... if my bf would let me get another one! Your Gidget is very cute!!

omg that is wayyy tooo adorable!

shes precious and i think she knows it! haha.

Hi , Luci I love the picture of your chinchilla! It is so cute! thanks for the great comments about gidget :)

written by:kpc's son

Latest posts

Back