• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADITION Chinchilla Pellets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandi, I sent you a message a couple days ago - I am in desperate need of pellets :( Can you check your messages please?

Finally got caught up and picked up some Tradition. Thanks for being patient :))!
Invoices (via Paypal) sent out as well as orders that were placed last week.

Packages were ready to go out today but forgot the post office was closed. Definitely will go out tomorrow.

How much would shipping be for 37167?

Per my 1st post on this thread (below) the prices of the 8 & 15 lb. boxes ALL include shipping costs within the 48 contiguous states. You can post here or pm me if interested in purchasing Tradition pellets.

If you want a shipping price based on a different amount of pellets than what I have listed, please tell me how many pounds you would like so that I can quote you a more accurate cost for shipping.

** Price includes ALL shipping costs ** (within the U.S.)

8 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $12.99 TOTAL COST
15 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $19.99 TOTAL COST

If you would like a different amount, the price per pound is:
$ .70/lb. for Tradition chinchilla pellets (does not include shipping)

Last edited:
I sent a PM, but it's saying I didn't, I would like to purchase a 8 pound bag for 12.99.

Back