• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADITION Chinchilla Pellets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to order another 15 pounds of Tradition if you have it :)

I now only have 8 and 10 lb. boxes available for a short time.
I'm having a difficult time getting fresh bags and the 2 that I have right now were milled at the end of June, 2012. I may not be able to sell the Tradition pellets on the forum much longer if this continues.

My two chin boys have been very picky with their food. I been feeding them Oxbow products since they were babies. Now all of a sudden they started to fight with each other.. so I have to separate them.. and they don't clean their dishes like they used to. Even hey is left all over and not touched. Seems alot of folks like tradition.. and reviews on it? I'm thinking of switching my chins to a different pellet to see if they will get their hunger back. They been separated for a few weeks now. Seem to be MUCH happier. No kaking and they sleep soundly. :)

Finally, some good news. After speaking to several people, I'm happy to say that I should be getting in Tradtion bags regularly. The prices will stay the same for now. Please pm me or post here if you need some Tradition chinchilla pellets. I will be picking up a few 50 lb. bags by the end of the week.

Hey Sandi,

Your thread could use a bump, and Latte & Bailey are starting to run low. No rush, I have a few weeks left... but we'd like 8lbs please. Is it still $12.99? I'll send you the paypal with my NEW shipping address :)

Hey Sandi,

Your thread could use a bump, and Latte & Bailey are starting to run low. No rush, I have a few weeks left... but we'd like 8lbs please. Is it still $12.99? I'll send you the paypal with my NEW shipping address :)

Yes, it's still $12.99 for 8 lbs. Do you want me to send you an invoice?

Back