• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADITION Chinchilla Pellets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a freshly milled (within 1 month) 50 lb. bag of Tradition. Due to my feed store failing me, I had to get this bag shipped to me so this will have to cost a little more.

8 lbs. is now $15.99 total, includes shipping
15 lbs. is now $23.99 total, includes shipping

847c6328.jpg

back to regular price....

My feed store came through for me today and delivered the Tradition pellets to my door :)). This bag was milled on 03/26/12, a little over 3 weeks ago.
I'm now going back to my original price of...

** Price includes ALL shipping costs ** (within the U.S.)

8 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $12.99 TOTAL COST
15 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $19.99 TOTAL COST

If you would like a different amount, the price per pound is:
$ .70/lb. for Tradition chinchilla pellets (does not include shipping)

ccfd2b81.jpg

Payment sent on Monday. Has it shipped yet? Not sure my PM to you went thru.

Payment sent on Monday. Has it shipped yet? Not sure my PM to you went thru.

Yep, it shipped out Tuesday morning. I just tracked it and the package should be on your doorstep any minute now as it said that it's out for delivery. I will pm you the usps tracking number.

I've received 2 new 50 pound bags over the weekend. Mill date is 04/25/12. I will post a pic of the label in the next day or so.

Last edited:
I'm out of town and forgot to update my thread. I cannot ship anything out until Wednesday, June 13.

Out of town 6/20 - 6/27

I will not be able to ship orders out between Wednesday, June 20 through Wednesday, June 27, 2012.

All paid orders from early this morning will ship out today.

Back