this video really pi*t me off!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't watch the video, but I do believe in Darwinism to an extent and if you really want you could do the whole " if they were in nature ".

Saying that I supplement if needed, and I would assume that if she doesn't know enough to care for the kits properly she probably is just breeding pet store chins with no concerns to quality or other care anyway.

I'm too tender hearted to look. I'm the woman who always takes animals to the rehab when I find them in trouble. I couldn't bear to view something like this. ( sighs big ) Another creep animal keeper I'm sure.

Oh my...I had to stop watching. I'm literally in tears right now. I can't believe someone would allow those kits to fight each other and let them die. Sometimes I wish I could inflict on a person the same kind of cruelty that they inflict on an animal. I can't even post to her video. I am beyond angered by that. Ridiculous.

NOTE: this video is difficult to watch. I think that should be added to the original link.

Great website. This article was very helpful I just sent it to my twitter network and added your website to my chinchilla links page!

:thumbsup:

Thanks - I am glad you found the site useful. :)

I already have you added to my twitter network too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back