This is what I see when I lay in bed at night!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I LOVE having the chins in my room with me! Now that Mick has his own cage his is less OCD and I get to see the silliest faces on my chins!

Here is the usual grumpy Bobo looking totally adorable!
002.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

Here's GiGi who loves to sleep in the corner of the cage but standing up!
014.jpg

Oh Bobo! I think she looks cute. Then again I love grumpy chin faces.

She is a biatch that's fur sure, BUT she's MY biatch lol! I have no clue how to take out red eye so that's why she looks so satanic! LOL!

I have my boys in my bedroom too.
They talk to me at night sometimes and if I wake up in the middle of the night they are super friendly.

They are nice looking fluffy beige girls. I have two chins with pink/red eyes and they often look demonic in pics, lol.

I don't know how you people can sleep with chinchillas in your bedroom. My guess is that you're really sound deep sleepers b/c I had chins in my bedroom for three nights and I practically went mad from all the bashing around and gnawing etc. By the fourth night it was either move the chins elsewhere or I was going to go completely insane. :wacko:

I'm a daytime sleeper so it works well with my chins! On the days I don't work I still follow somewhat that routine and I don't go to sleep til around 3--5am so when I'm fast asleep so are they!

What the heck! that dang photobucket! I'll try to repost them!

Bobo:
002.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

GiGi's silly sleeping!
014.jpg

Back