There's a Ninja in my room!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
So, I've been up to OK a couple of times to visit with Claudia of Brightstar chins, which has been immensely informative and helpful. The most chins in a room I had ever seen was 8 so it was quite different to see 60. She has such gorgeous animals, and yesterday I came home with one, a little white mosaic boy I've named Ninja. He has such gorgeous markings, and he's pretty calm compared to my wild and crazy Atlas. He was born the day after my birthday, September 27th, so he's just a little over 8 weeks old. I'm giving him time to settle in so just snapped a couple of quick pictures, one of him enjoying his hammock and one in his tube. He's eating, drinking, peeing and pooping just fine. I love him to pieces already.

I also am going to get a little black velvet girl and a tan girl that should be ready on the 6th, those 2 are super adorable as well. Some of you may already know since I've been bugging you about fleece stuff for their cages since you know I'm a fleece addict now haha. I'm so happy with my little guys, it's great. Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• DSCF0471.jpg
    DSCF0471.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0472.jpg
    DSCF0472.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 64
What pretty veiling your baby has!! Congrats on the new Ninja furbaby!

:grouphug:Thanks guys! I've never had one this young before. Atlas was 12 weeks when I got him and he was 78 grams at birth so he was a big one. We can't get over how small he is. Such a sweetie. I want to pick him up and squeeze him but I'm restraining myself. Haha. So far I'm just sitting by his cage and talking quietly to him and calmly putting my hand in to put in food and hay. He's an apple twig freak just like Atlas! Ah, I love chinnies :kiss:

Its a good thing you live in TX or I would steal him! ;)
hehe, he is absolutly adorable!

Here's a couple of pics Claudia took before I went to pick him up that show his markings a little better. Pictures don't do justice to how cute he is. I've always thought mosaics were neat in how different they were from animal to animal. His older brother has two spots right smack in the middle of his forehead and his dad looks like he has black eyeshadow and has black around his ears. It'll be fun to see this little guy grow up.

Attachments

• Ninja1.jpg
    Ninja1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Ninja2.jpg
    Ninja2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 18
What a cutie! I'm sure it won't be too long before he's popcorning, wall surfing, and living up to his name ;-)

And here's some she took of my 2 little girls that I will be getting in a couple of weeks. First is Peanut, who right now is about 9 weeks. The black velvet is Pixie, who is about 6 weeks right now. They're both so adorable also. Merry Christmas to me!

Attachments

• Peanut1.jpg
    Peanut1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Peanut2.jpg
    Peanut2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Pixie1.jpg
    Pixie1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 15
  • Pixie2.jpg
    Pixie2.jpg