the violet bros have arrived!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
So the boys are finally here! We picked them up from Mish today and got them home around dinner time. They are very different in personality, its crazy. They're adorable though. I snapped a few pictures in the bathroom while Derek was setting up their new cage. I think the names are Ace and Milo. Milo is the shyer of the two and is sticking to the spot behind my butt. Ace for Ace Ventura because he is very curious and adventurous. What does everyone think?

Here's Ace looking around..
img1034k.jpg

img1037z.jpg

and Milo being shy in the carrier...
img1036c.jpg

img1041q.jpg

img1042e.jpg

I'll get more pics soon when they are settled in! Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
I think they are perfect! Love love love the new boys. Cute names too.

kimmifer!

i love them! they are too adorable and im glad you got them! how exciting. i want to just snatch milo and hug him lol.

i predict Ace will give you a run for your money. he looks mischievous!

Ooooh, the more I see pretty violets the more I WANT them :D! Congrats Kim and Derek!
Cool names for the boys too.

Ooooh, the more I see pretty violets the more I WANT them :D! Congrats Kim and Derek!
Cool names for the boys too.

yes Sandi, violets are my fav! So i got two :D haha but thank you!

Luci, Milo wants you to hug him. he just told me.

Susan, yayay! I know! I'm so happy they finally got here.

Aww they are adorable! Ace reminds me of Atlas, he's shy sometimes but overall I can see the mischievous look like that on his face hahaha

OMG I am in love with Milo! What a cutie!! Kim, they are so, so, SO cute!!! And I think their names are perfect!! yay for your new boys! Brenda sure knows how to "grow" em! LOL!

Yay! The boys finally arrived! They are super cute...I have to choose Milo as my favorite though. He looks so round and fluffy! :hearts:

they are adorable! and GREAT names! can wait to chin sit them. ;)

isnt it funny how brothers can be SO different. cant wait to see more pix.

Thank you everyone! They're really sweet, just settling in and such. I can't stop watching them! haha they're just too adorable.

Latest posts

Back