The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy555!

Handbag has found a new way to savor and save his loofahs! LOL

loofah-1.jpg

Too funny not to share.

I put a giant frozen water bottle in Handbag's cage tonight for a little coolness. About 10 minutes later I noticed he has dragged this heavy bottle half way into his hidey house to take a nap with it. ahahahahahah. I think I need to make him some covers for a smaller bottle. :laughitup:

I took the cover off to show you how big this thing was.

bottle.jpg

He's such a trip! I love the slow motion on the nose wipe! I'm sorry if you already answered this somewhere in here, but what type of camera do you use and what program are you using for editing your videos? I'm evaluating my options. :)

I just use my point/shoot camera. It's a Canon Powershot SD960. I think it was around $160 when I bought it.

As for the editing, I use the new version of iMovie. It's super fun!

Thanks! You're the 3rd or 4th person that I've spoken to who has some variety of a PowerShot. Looks like my decision has been made. Thanks!

I love Cannon's point and shoot cameras. I have a five year old PowerShot and it's still fantastic. The new line they just put out looks great, too.

Make that 5 or 6 people then! I was just looking at the new line and came to the same conclusion. Once I buy a dehumidifier, a PowerShot will definitely be my next purchase. Thanks!

Back