The girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveningChin

I've been on here since Feb, I've posted tons of comments. And yet I have never posted good pictures of my girls. Well today is the day. I hyjacked my mother's camera and got a bunch of pics. I only have time for three per chinchilla today but soon there will be more many more.

Petra: The Diva
<Pay-ter-ah>

IMG_0400.jpg

I'm plotting... Buahahahahhahahaha!!!!!

IMG_0358.jpg

Excuse me, I don't believe I said it was picture time. Now Scritch me!

IMG_0396.jpg

I look so cute here.... let me nibble those toes.

Nyx or Nyxie: The Shy One
<Nik-ks> or <Nik-ski>

IMG_0371.jpg

Flashy Box!!!! I'm terridied but its like its calling to me.

IMG_0368.jpg

Maybe if I sit really still it will go away.

IMG_0364.jpg

This is her Battle scar from intro's with Petra. It was there second meeting and the first thirty seconds. It was in three strips. The vet cut the middle out and tried to stritch it together but it didn't take. On the upside if you massage that ear she turns into a happy puddle.

Pia:The baby
<Pie-ya>
I just got her about a week and a half ago from Tunes. And she is a sweet heart!!!

IMG_0376.jpg

I think I like this ledge... yes I think so...

BATHPIA.jpg

I love bath time!

IMG_0380.jpg

You disturbed my bath!!!

Thanks for lookin!!!

How old is Pia? I'm thinking about adopting another fuzzy to the family and was curious about her age. So far the babies that I'm interested in are about 4 mo old and I just wanted to get a little idea on how big they are at this age.Thanks

Pia was born in April I believe. She is very tiny I haven't weighed her yet.

Pia was born the beginning of April. She's just a fidget yet.

They all look great! Thanks for the pictures (especially of my girl).

No need to fly. I have my ways.................

Just ask Amanda. She's got four of mine and she's in KY. :)

They're all gorgeous. Pia is adorable, I love babies at bath time, and Nyxies battle wounded ear just makes her more special, my CJ has one too. Thanks for sharing!

ahhh so adorable!!! i love the feet pic! its silly when they crawl all over you!!!

too precious!

omg Pia is absolutely stunning!!! what a plum bum lol!!!! can i have her please lol???

Latest posts

Back