The Elusive Chin Tongue

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceChinnie

Sounds rather odd..."chin tongue..." Is it a chin, or is it a tongue? ;)

Anyways, I've been trying to get a picture of a chin sticking his/her tongue out for as long as I've been a Chin-mom. Does anyone have a picture of the elusive tongue? Please post for all to enjoy if you do!

Chilla tongues make me crack up!:neener:

No picture, but getting 'licked' is an experience! Only twice here, and I don't remember what she was after, but they're rare!
Kinda like 'butterfly kisses'!

Give your chin an ice cube in a bowl. I ALWAYS see my chin's tongue a million times when she's trying to lick melting water off her lips!! It never fails for me...

Baby chinnie tongue...

IMG_0394.jpg

I see chin tongue everytime I feed Fritz. He loves to lick around his mouth to get al the Critical Care off. He loves his food!

I'll take another video tonight and see if I can get a bunch of chin tongue for you. :p

Chin tongues are so cute. Jade is always full of tongue action when I am hand-feeding her. My eldest daughter gets a real kick out of it.

My black velvet Dwyer gives me kisses every day by licking my nose.
He's the one who knows how to work Mommy!

my goodness...chins have tongues? I have had Tink for 2 years now, but I don't think she came with a tongue! lol. Cute pics!

I used to blow softly in Orson's face and see his tongue stick out...he would lick the air like he was trying to get my breath. The pictures are blurry, but I have a few of his little tongue.
:( It's probably the thing I miss the most. Sorry, don't mean to be debbie downer..I just lost Florence today, and I'm feeling nostalgic. I'm gonna go take a nap and try to feel better. Enjoy the tongue pictures!

Attachments

• SDC13066.jpg
    SDC13066.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 70
  • SDC13071.jpg
    SDC13071.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 62
  • SDC13067.jpg
    SDC13067.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 61
Chi chi gives me kisses all the time but never seen her tongue, I don't know if she is really kissing me or tasting me. LOL Iv only had her a week

Awww. Whimmus had the best picture of a chin sticking his tongue out, but the pictures are not up on the threads anymore :(

Back