The dynamic duo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
My boys Mick St. John and Wesley are totally inseparable! They are true best friends:
116.jpg

Sharing the tube (ususally Mick St. John hog's it though!)
138.jpg

Acting goofy on their fleece house instead of in it!
IMG_3789.jpg

Mick is holding Wesley up while he sleep eats:
061.jpg

Nothing keeps them apart, not even their house!
112.jpg

These two are sooo cute! My goodness I just want to give them scritches and chinnie kisses.. Love those two!

Oh my gosh! That is sooooo darling!!! They are goregous!I wish my violet and ebony boy still lived together. :(

awwwwww can i be included in that?? we can become a trio of best friends...so cute!!!

awh that is to cute!! Mine sleep on top of their fleece house too!

I love the sleep eating pic! Nothing like a best friend!

Oh my, that is adorable! They must have amazing personalities to be such buddies like that!

They are so adorable!! I want an extra dark ebony!!! I love how they are such great buds :hearts:

Awwww Laurie they are so cute!! Scampy does the same thing to his fleece house when its hanging. I put in on the floor and he goes in it! Go figure...

Thanks for nice such comments from everyone! Yes Shayna it's the light blue with white polka dot house.
They really truly are best friends--it's so much fun to watch how affectionate they are with each other.

"I'm sticking with you, 'cause I'm made out of glue. Anything that you might do, I'm gonna do too."

They are the perfect example of this song :heart3:

Latest posts

Back