Thank you Mae!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
I was a pain in the butt as I was picky as to what I wanted..but mae did an amazing job!! and it came out exactly as I wanted.

This is the finished picture she sent me. I can't wait to get it home!

167649_10150408562055454_250587760453_17167947_7968180_n.jpg

twins-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The picture it was based off of. I did have her changed on of the standards into a black velvet for me :)

Boy, I bet she likes me better! I had her do two little ones and I wasn't picky at all. I let her do any pic she wanted to! : )

hehe becky she prob does! I guess I wasn't too picky..wanted the chins "life like", a black velvet and a standard..and to get purple in there somehow...not TOO bad :p

Haha, yeah Becky..you were worrying me a bit! You weren't that picky either Megan..I just hope it turned out to be how you wanted it!

Thank you Ash! Hah!

Now that picture I actually like. I don't like the weird abstracts with pieces parts of flowers and whatever in them, or almost chins sitting in hammocks smoking a stogie. I like a chin to look like a chin, and that picture actually does.

Nice job Mae.

Peg--thats what I wanted...a chin to look like a chin..and she did it!

All your pictures are wonderful Mae! I just went through your gallery. Very cute.

I did notice that your link on your signature goes to your old website even though is says "www.maemahon.com". FYI.

Back