Tarifa/Morrocco Hol Pics - MANY pics, beware to those with slow internet/dialup!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
First thing: I feel very spoilt!!

View from our casa, on Virgen del Carmen...All the little boats out:
IMG_4561.jpg

We were in Manchester for Ruari's graduation and it was BRILLIANT. Then, we came back home for a couple of days and set off again for Tarifa, 2hrs drive from us, can't believe we found it just now...Equivalent to the Carribean Mum and Dad say! If I don't end up doing my Bachelor years here in Spain as its too difficult I will be going to Tarifa for a year till I get moved to England perhaps! (Will be 18 then! :( ) In the pics the Little Beach (known as Playa Chica) is the Mediterranean(sp?) and then the Atlantic which is the BIIIIG beach you see!
IMG_4776.jpg

Mum:
IMG_4789.jpg

The Tanger ferry passing Playa Chica:
IMG_4800.jpg

Last edited:
BIG Atlantic beach:
IMG_4829.jpg

Africa in the distance!!!
IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4891.jpg

Whale/Dolphin watching, glad I took tablets...Rockiest boat EVER as it was on the rough Atlantic!
IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

Myself:
IMG_4893.jpg

THEN, we went to Morrocco on the biiiiiiig ferry which was only 35mins.....Very rocky at one stage.
IMG_5107.jpg

Mum and one of the locals!
IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

Love this pic:
IMG_5170.jpg

Bad thing about going on a one day tour is that the little street sellers surround you the whole time...here is me with them, they weren't allowed into the shop!
IMG_5197.jpg

Cute baby coats...I nearly had to buy one as they seen me take a pic. Sheesh.
IMG_5199.jpg

Mae, you are SO lucky to live where you do with so much in easy reach. Only people with money to burn in the US get to experience half of what you can get to any time you feel like it. I am envious.

Those are great pictures. The one with Africa in the background made me catch my breath!

I have to agree with tunes!! The picture with Africa in the background is amazing!

Ah, I remember that Tanger ferry as if it were yesterday :vomit:! When we stayed in Marbella, we did the one day trip to Tangiers/Morroco Africa. I never imagined Africa was only 45 minutes away on a ferry! I wish I had a better camera so that all of my pics of the Rock of Gibralter weren't so blurry :(. I loved the trip, hated the ferry! Those are beautiful pictures Mae. I think that's the same tour guide we had. ;)

Last edited:
Mae, those are beautiful pictures and you really have a lot of beautiful scenery on your doorstep and I'm so envious. I love the outdoors and the beauty of it, and I never get tired of seeing the pics you post for us. Again, I agree with the others, that the pic with Africa in the distance is incredible! I'm glad you had a great trip, and thanks so much for sharing it with us!

That looks like it was an amazing trip! Great photos, almost feels like I'm there, haha! ;)

Latest posts

Back