Super Bowl Time!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauralynne

Chinnie Maid
I know there are several members here who are die hard fans of either the Packers or Steelers. Really, I don't have a preference since my beloved Chargers and my husband's Jets are out...

However, I came across this little funny today and thought I'd share.

Q: What do you call a Steelers fan holding a bottle of champagne after Super Bowl XLV?

A: Waiter

What do you do for Super Bowl Sunday?

...I don't get it. :wacko:

What am I doing? Well since my Colts are out and I really don't care about the Steelers and Packs, I'm studying for a chemistry exam. :thumbsup:

I am glad I won't be trudging through snow and ice to go pick up chins in between blizzards and during the super bowl this year. I plan to find a way to watch it, but I need to get it online as I waited too long to schedule my cable hook up (I did without it for a bit for the sake of money going towards buying a house...well worth the sacrifice).

So if anyone can find a link for me to watch it online that would be swell. Or if anyone knows if the nfl site will stream it even if I have to pay. I love watching me some super bowl commercials. I will be watching with a spinach dip in sour cream and peppers, carrots, broccoli and pretzel crackers. Trying to be healthy. I might also cut up some cheese. I'd much rather eat my healthy super bowl snacks than go out to watch the game somewhere.

And I hate the Steelers so Laurie got lucky I'm rooting for her team now :neener:

I really am not the biggest football fan, and only watch when the Seahawks are playing, but since they are out and the end of the season is upon us, I think we will go ahead and watch. Also, the commercials are so fun to watch, and our family loves to see the Puppy Bowl, too!

I too will (hopefully) be watching the game online - not having cable can be a bummer!

I will also be studying for 3 exams and a quiz the following week (awesome...)

Popcorn, pizza, twizzlers, and ice cream + drinks - YUM!

I too will (hopefully) be watching the game online - not having cable can be a bummer!

Wait, the superbowl isn't gonna be on network TV? I don't think I've ever watched a superbowl. I don't like fruitball. LOL. I will be out having fun for Adam's birthday!

GO PACKERS!!! Send the squeelin steelers back home to pout!! Woooo

Great joke, and so true. Mwahahaha

NFL does stream the game for a $20 fee. At least that's what it was last year.

Greenbay all the way!!! Don't know what we are doing for a party yet.... But.... I'm sure everybody erl wind up at my house... Again

Ok first of all OMG you don't call the Packers, Packs Stack! Ug

Green Bay is going to win the Superbowl no doubt about it! Go Pack, Go! Everynight I pray for Donald Driver, the most deserving man to be in the superbowl, to get one touchdown pass.

We are going to my friend Chucks, as we do with most of the games, and as we always have the past 5 superbowls. Our super feast for the superbowl is: pulled bbq pork sandwiches, chili, brats cooked in beer and onions, spinach dip, crab dip, Auntie Laurie's noodle salad, chips & dip, puppy chow and carmel chex mix.

I can't wait!!!!!!

If you do not have cable but still have regular digital antenna, you should still get the Superbowl since I think it is on Fox with kickoff around 5:25 central time.
Big Ben is gonna throw all over the Packer's weak defense and Polamalu is gonna get at 3 three interceptions and 2 sacks! :tease:

But then Rodgers might decide to play like he has seen a football before...

None of my teams are in it, so I am just gonna watch it because it is the last football of the year....
All work and no football make Gorilla a sad boy.:cry3:

I am going to Santa Cruz Boardwalk since its going to be in the low 70s and everyone else is going to be in front of the TV!

I live really close to Green Bay...so Packer games are always the BEST time to go grocery shopping...no lines!! I couldn't care less about football, but shopping in peace can't be beat.

Back