Super Bowl Time!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squeelin Steelers? That hurt. I am a die-hard Steelers fan and I bleed black and gold. But I'm not going to say anything bad about the Packers. I wish them luck because they will need it. Seriously, I would like to see the Steelers win even if they never won another playoff. I feel that who ever wants to win more, will win the game. So good luck to both teams, only one team can win, so I guess we will find out on Sunday.

In college I had a roommate that was so hardcore Steelers it was obnoxious. So I go against them by default.

And when I went to get my mani-pedi yesterday I SOMEHOW ended up with green on my toesies and everyone thought I was going for the Packers. I will be making money babysitting so I might have the game on just to be in the loop with things.

How bout dem Steelers????

Anyone?

Anyone?

::crickets::

Yay Packers and not hearing guns going off in my neighborhood!

Lol Michelle! I think my grandfather may be crying... And I'm surprised Laurie hasn't chimed in yet.

Congrats to all the Packers fans and everyone else that were hoping that they would win. The Packers played a good game but the Steelers just couldn't pull it off. Maybe next year.

Latest posts

Back