Special Request for Pics of Snow Angels

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpayton

Always into something...
I posted this in the "Snow" thread but thought I'd get better response if it was in it's own little thread...so please guys - get to making me some snow angels!

Okay - got a request for some of you that have snow. I have a friend in Mobile, Alabama who lost her daughter suddenly about a month ago. She sent a request for anyone with snow to make a snow angel and take a picture of it to send to her, as her daughter absolutely loved snow - but of course, being in Mobile, AL, you don't see snow. Can some of you that have snow (cuz I only have lots of rain here), please please make a snow angel, take a picture of it, and send it to me at [email protected]? I would absolutely be indebted to you...and very appreciative.

Amanda, I will try to do some snow angels tomorrow! Although I'm afraid with all the snow we've gotten it might just end up looking like a snow trench :/ But I'll give it a shot!

Anything you guys can do for my friend would be totally appreciated...she's a total sweetheart and I can't do much from so far away. I send my prayers and thoughts for Debbye (my friend), her family, and for Kate (her daughter) every single day, but just feel that isn't enough. This time of year is always hard on those who have lost loved ones, and this being her 1st Christmas without her, it's definitely taking its toll on her.

here is my snow trench :) will email you as well

pics212.jpg

Back