so excited!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anxiously awaiting more pics--he does look babyish. that guileless little face is painfully cute!
how long does it take before you can introduce them to each other?

He's adorable! I'll cross my fingers for a smooth introduction. He does look young to me too, but maybe just needs to fill out a bit more.

i love black velvets! I have one name Oreo.
Guss is handsome and also very lucky to find his forever home. Stability and Security made for a much happy chinnie!

well folks, i had some internet connection issues since late last night. just got back online about an hour ago (the facebook withdrawals were horrible! hahaha!). and now i can't find my dang memory card thingy to upload the photos to the lappy so you can all get your Guss fix. grrrrrr...... it has so not been my day!

I'm so happy Guss is with you! He's adorable! You should find your memory card soon...just saying.

memory card isn't the issue, it's the thingamadooey that the memory card goes into to plug it into the laptop that i can't find. ugh. betcha my kiddo hid it on me........ lol!

The card reader? I assume your camera doesn't have a USB port on it? Or you don't have the USB cable? They're pretty cheap if it's still missing. :)

Latest posts

Back