Snuggle buddies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newchinmom

Family zoo keeper~
picture.php

Sorry for the quality of this pic, but I used my cellphone camera cuz I want to snap it before they got startled. My boys huddled when they sleep but sometimes seperated, this is the first time I caught them in this comfy positon..lol. Jumble was on back using Bumble as his snuggle buddy. =@^@=

Hehe - Love those names. I may have to steal them.

Very cute picture!

Ever since I moved Mumble(new mommy) and Totoro(kit) out of the cage, Jumble and Bumble was acting kinda weird, almost like they're lost, I guess they missed their woman...LOL. And they are more bonded somehow.

Oh wow, I think I need glasses because at first I thought your Bumble was a stuffed animal duck with a missing eye :wacko:, his ear looked like the beak. When you said snuggle buddy that was the first thing I thought, lol.
Anyway, that is such a cute picture of your chinnies!

hehee..thanks. When I said they're kinda acting weird is like this, Bumble will starts to "groom" Jumble all over, from ears to tail, and Jumble will just lay on his side sleeping, almost like, he was enjoying his massage, LOL. But seriously, they are not as active as before(not that they're having any health issues, they eat, drink, pee, poo, all normal, and love their wheel). Anybody has chins doing this grooming/massaging thing?

Ever since I moved Mumble(new mommy) and Totoro(kit) out of the cage, Jumble and Bumble was acting kinda weird, almost like they're lost, I guess they missed their woman...LOL. And they are more bonded somehow.

Did you mean you have two males normally living with a female? Sorry if I read that wrong, but that's what it sounds like.

Alli, I posted a thread when I first came here looking for help. When I got my 3 older chins I asked for males and thought I got 3 males from the breeder, so when I found out the new kit in the cage on 6/1 was the first time I realized I have a female...then I moved the female and kit to a seperate cage immediately.

Ohhh okay! Glad she's moved out now as you could end up with some dead chins when the males fight to breed!

And love the kit's name, Totoro is one of my favorite movies :D I have a Mei and Chibi (Chibi totoro after the littlest totoro)

picture.php
[/IMG]

With all the tube, hammocks, hidey house we have, we just want to snuggle and sleep this way! After a whole night poo-throwing contest, we're soooo tired...(BTW Mummble won because she's stronger so her poos flew farther~LOL)
Mummble: Aww my baby is my down pillow~
Totoro: This is so cool, I can sleep and suckle whenever I want, and I get to sleep halfway in the air~Yeahh~

Awww. I can't wait to see my two new boys snuggling. I keep trying to catch a glance and they scatter everytime I come near them.

Back