Sleepy & snugglie chins!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Here's some cute pics over the past week!

Baby Lisa ate the middle tab off her fleece house she can really snuggle on top of it lol!
008-9.jpg

Wesley in the hammock--I know can you believe it?
011-9.jpg

And my two super snugglers: Solange and Abigail! see how naughty they are eating their tube??? Good thing I have a new set for them coming the end of the month from Alli!
015-9.jpg

AND just had to show Wesley hiding out! LOL! Stew had trouble finding him in his room during playtime! Here's why--he's hiding up under the entertainment center lol!
014-6.jpg

Awww I love the pics!! I have to get my baby a hammock at some point!

Oh my goodness that Solange and Abigail pic is just too cute! They are soooo sound asleep, I love seeing this one. Do you think Wesley wanted to hide out in the entertainment cabinet so that he could watch some tv while you were sleeping?

All of your chins are adorable! My guys chew their tube too... so I bought them a wooden one! I am still waiting to put it in, so we will see how they like it!

They are so cute! I wish I could catch pics of my chins sleeping like that, mine usually wake up, lil' stinkers!

Back