simply chintastic

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutbutter15

has anyone ever ordered anthing from simplychintastic?If so how long did it take for it to be recieved?also was the quality good and about how long does it last before you have to buy a new one?Anything would be great guys!

Lots of people have bought from them with good results. I like the daybeds, and so do the chins. Although my girls like to pee on the pillows :(

My girls also like to chew down the sides of the daybed. The sides last a couple months though. Then I just take the pillow out and leave the rest in there as a shelf.

I have had things from them now for 2 and a half years. But mine are not heavy chewers. Linda and Dan put a lot into their work and everyone loves them. You cant go wrong with their craftmanship!

I agree with everyone else. Their products are wonderful and since my chinchillas are not heavy chewers they have lasted quite a while with minimal wear.

LinDan make beautiful things for chinchillas and have the finest reputation when it comes to products and service. You won't have any problem with them and I guarantee you will love their stuff.

I've purchased from them several times. There products are definitely unique and topnotch!

I've ordered the playcube set, the chin-o-bago, the train, and the pick up truck. Great quality items that are very well made! I use mine for photo purposes with my chins, so they don't get too many chances to chew on it! They are awesome!!

I've ordered things from them before, and the only problem I ran into was my own chins' reaction to the items. They thought the daybeds were a pee box and ruined it within a few months. I now have one of their houses (The one with heart windows) and have had it since Christmas and aside from a few teeth marks, it still looks great and my chins love cuddling up in it.

26070_383362626685_663306685_4008719_1871449_n.jpg

12659_193530791685_663306685_3164206_3964847_n.jpg

We had 3 custom chiller/feeder shelves made. They took a little while to make, but it was well worth the wait! Even with massive chewing casualties they are still sturdy and functioning. You can kind of see one in this photo.

Attachments

• chintasticshelf.jpg
    chintasticshelf.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 50
I have the Chinnie Chew Chew:
100_9790.jpg

and a couple of their Play N Snooze tunnels:
100_0523-1.jpg

Very high quality on the construction and the girls love them! Sometimes there is a long waiting list for orders (usually when they come out with something new and we all bombard them with orders) but Dan is great about cranking stuff out in a timely manner.

beautiful stuff, I am going to have to get some for my chinnies.

I just recently ordered them the playcube set with the tower. I am super excited! I can't wait to get it because I know my chinnies will love it. I will definitely post pictures once I get it, which may still be a while, but I think the wait will be completely worth it.

I have a house and the train. My girls love both! One good this about the train, is when play time is over, I use it just like the dust bath house, by picking it up (with chins inside) and putting the opening facing the inside of their cage so they hop right out into their cage. :thumbsup: the wait for the train was at least 5 months but it was worth it. I have a chin manor on order right now, can't wait to get it!

here is a pic of the house -

P5170004.jpg

I got a daybed from them a couple of years ago, and I thought the quality was great. However, my chins decided it was a toilet and ruined it within a few months. *rolls eyes* I would definitely buy something from them again though, and in fact I've recently been considering doing just that.

thanx guys!!!You're chins seem to enjoy the products so i'm guessing mine will too!!!and your chins are all SO cute!!!

Back