Should I go? (olympics related )

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olallie

< i poopz in herez
Hey you all,

So here I am in Vancouver, and the olympics are here! For the longest time i've watched the TODAY show, in California. It was something I did often, and watched it with my dad. I miss him alot! Now the TODAY show is in Vancouver, Grouse Mountain. It starts taping at 4am. I am currently unemployed... Should I go? I'd have to go by transit, at about 1am....

Pros and Cons please! :D

DO IT!!!!!!!! The most fun I had on my trip to NYC was a butt-crack-of-dawn taping of Good Morning America. Obviously you'll need to bundle up, but especially if you have fond memories of the show with your father, it's a once in a lifetime chance to feel close to him.

GO!!! You will hate yourself if you're that close and don't!!!

I was fortunate enough to have a place to stay for free in Park City at the 2002 Salt Lake Games, so I was able to splurge on tickets to many events; I figured it would be the only one I could ever afford to attend.

One of my favorite things was going to the hotel where the Today Show had its set -- and you're right -- you have to be there at the ungodly hour of 4 A.M. since it's 7 A.M. on the East Coast. BUT...all your friends will be watching for you AND you will have a GREAT memory!!! :thumbsup:

GO!!!

Go! When are you going to get another chance like this??? Go! Go! Go! And btw, did I mention you should go?!!!

@_@ wow. So many gos..... I have one day left to get this done, im not sure if i can. No one wants to go with me!!!

Btw... I got a 6 month contract job at Toyota Canada that starts wed!!

Latest posts

Back