Secret Santa 2010 Revealed!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
For those of you who were unable to guess your Santas, here is the list of names. Look for your name (I will be putting the list in alphabetical order), and your Santa's name will be in red beside it

~SG~ Lynn & The Chins
2manypets ticklechin
3csmommy SusieJJ
3csmommy kimbt622
addictedtochins Silverrose
alli713 smhufflepuff
annieo threewingedfury
Ashley Jennybug
Cerlynn RDZCranch
christin.a.bnormal fireflycafe
cindyv3737 2manypets
cuddlycuddles Luci
ErinsChins annieo
Essentia Ashley
fireflycafe toxxxic kitten
Godins Chinchillas ~SG~
JenJenn2005 staceywolf
Jennybug ErinsChins
Kimbt622 cindyv3737
Luci Essentia
Lynn & The Chins Volunteerchin22
MyLilPintoBean Tunes
ratcuddler 3csmommy
RDZCranch tkc1038
Rob Walker suzi1780
Sandi MyLilPintoBean
Saphire 3csmommy
silverrose starleomach
smhufflepuff RDZCranch
soysauce JenJen2005
staceywolf Alli713
Starleomach addictedtochins
susieJJ Saphire
Suzi1780 cuddlycuddles
threewingedfury soysauce
ticklechin Rob Walker
tkc1038 Godin's Chinchillas
toxxxic.kitten christin.a.bnormal
Tunes Cerlynn
Volunteerchin22 Sandi

HA!!! I knew it Tunes!!!! It was you all along!!!! Thank you! My girls love their things!

Last edited:
WOW!!! I was right -- even though it took me all 3 clues!!! Thanks again, VolunteerChin22 for the wonderful presents -- the boys LOVE them!!!

WOO HOO!!! That was FUN!!! Can't wait 'til next year!!!

THANKS, Stacie and Ashley, for a well-run and entertaining SS!!! :thumbsup: GREAT JOB!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much 2manypets! Shelly loves her gift. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

WOW!!! I was right -- even though it took me all 3 clues!!! Thanks again, VolunteerChin22 for the wonderful presents -- the boys LOVE them!!!

WOO HOO!!! That was FUN!!! Can't wait 'til next year!!!

THANKS, Stacie and Ashley, for a well-run and entertaining SS!!! :thumbsup: GREAT JOB!!!

Hahaha you are welcome - and the first clue I meant I only have chins of chins and hedgies :neener: I can definately recommend a few good books :p

I had such a good time - Sandi, thank you so much! Everyone got a willow ball and chew for Christmas yesterday and Samson loves his new house :D

Thanks to Ash and Stacie for great pairings this year!

I am completely hopeless at guessing this stuff, but Cerlynn the box of wood from you was just STUFFED full like I've never seen. I was cleaning cages last night and dispensing the twigs to each chin and wow did it get loud!

Chelsea - You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. :)

I guessed mine from the first clue although it took a little while to figure it out but still, THANK YOU SO MUCH to my ss MyLilPintoBean! The 2 separate boxes of great goodies for my boys from Tanya and Tiffany were wonderful! :)

Oh and big thank you's to Ash and Stacie! I had a lot of fun this second time around! :D

ETA: your welcome Christy! Glad your chins loved it!

A huge thank you again to Tab and Susan for stepping in and absolutely spoiling our boys this Christmas!!

And thank you to Stacie and Ash for making SS a great success once again!

Peggy - Just wanted to make sure there was enough for everyone! Glad to hear it was a hit! :))

Woohoo!
I am glad I guessed Luci correctly, from the first clue (it was Texas)! :bliss:
Thank you again for the awesome hanging toys and crunchies Luci- my boys are thoroughly enjoying them!
And many thanks to the organizers- you guys are the best! :clap:

Back