school project

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheltiefan

my neice had a school project for the 1st grade. She had to make a Diorama about a favorite animal and write a small description about the animal. Well my neice Beth just LOVES chi chi when she comes over to spend the night. She wants one SO bad. But her mom keeps the house to warm. Well most of the kids made there diorama. and wrote like 3 sentances about there animal. Beth wrote 2 pages on chinchilla's. She made her diorama look like a cage. and explained that they are endanged and you are more likely to find them as pets than in the wild. and the colors that were in the her diorama, and how they have to be kept cold, and dont get fleas and what not. and they have some of the softest fur in the world. it was cute. Well here is her diorama
Photo119.jpg

Photo120.jpg

Photo121.jpg

Photo123.jpg

She did an awesome job. That was very creative of her. :)

That is just the most adorable thing ever! I love the chinnie inside the plastic wrapping. Was he bad? :D

Ha! I remember you telling me about it when you picked up the food, but it's so much cuter now I see the picture. :D

I agree with Annie, what's up with the one in the plastic wrapping at the bottom? lol

Wow! such detail. She should be promoted right to 3rd grade !!

Aw, I love this. I also think it's great that she created an appropriate environment for them. Those clay chins are SPOILED! :rofl:

yes she got a A+. Like i said the other kids had like 3 sentances. Heres was 2 pages. She started reading and by the end of the first paragragh the teacher was like. its great. you don't have to read the whole thing. LOL i guess she was afraid it was gonna take the whole class time.

Latest posts

Back