Scamp then and now

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, your boys are so cute! I have a soft spot for mosaics. :heart:

I love mosaics, Scamp is my first and only mosaic. It's so fascinating to see the change in his color day by day. He went from almost completely white to having all this gray coming in on his back. The markings get darker day by day and new ones pop up all the time, I wonder how long his markings will continue to change.

These are cute pics! I love the shot of Scamp and Andy trying to get through the bars of your headboard! That picture is cute!

Very cute pictures of the boys! Tinkerbell is a mosaic so I too have a soft spot for them. I really like the pictures of the boys on your bed - they must love the soft blankets under their feet!

it's so neat watching mosaics change. My Hemi was a lot whiter too, and gets darker and darker.

Very cute!

I love that last picture! Scamp looks so fluffy- his rolls are just adorable! Too cute, thank you for sharing.

Very cute! My mosaic has changed a lot in colour too. She was white with a little grey as a young chin, but now she has flecks of grey on top of her white, more grey on her face, and the only solid white parts are the tip of her tail and a little patch by her bum. It's so interesting to see them change!

Latest posts

Back