Rounded up the victims

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guido called. He said to tell you to sleep with one eye open. Also the "method of his madness" was to let Rocco wear those cheap girl costumes. :rofl:
Guido mutters, "that Rocco dude has no man bits."

Guido is a little sneak, I would not put it past him to run up a long distance call! He also likes those 1-900 numbers!

bahaah look at that stink eye from Guido! and I loveee the little tuxedo outfit on Beezy hahahah too funny.

I love the photos of Dawn's chins all dressed up with appropriate backdrops. But, I must say, I see years and years of psychotherapy for these poor chins to get over the humiliation and disgrace of being dressed as girls then publicly flaunted on the internet. :laughitup:

So.... my chinchilla Pinto thinks that Beezy is quite handsome in his little tux. She starting calling to him, tilting her head at him , and was trying to snuggle with him on the screen!! Too stinkin adorable!

Oh man, I cant believe you werent murdered in your sleep for that 3rd pic! If looks could kill, you would be on the news!

NEWS 12 Sunnyvale California.

Today police found the body of a woman in what appears to be a maids costume and a jester hat. Neighbors were questioned about the findings and could offer no information. When walking the crime scene they found items of tiny clothing strewn over the entire home. Nothing seems to be stolen and police are still trying to figure out why all the cages of the animals were open. Police would only comment that cell phones and a camera were chewed to bits. Also a computer mouse was found on the floor that appears to have been "chewed off its cord."
More to follow tonight at 6.

:hilarious:
JK by the way

That made me think about things a little too seriously. The chins need justice! How come there are no pictures of Dawn posted here with HER in a jester's hat? Think about it... Dawn...redeem yourself, we need pictures of YOU in hats to make up for all the humiliation you have caused the chins.

I think I got up too early...

Latest posts

Back