Remy got a haircut!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, couldn't afford to take him in to get in done professionally so I did it myself tonight during bath time. I think it looks great!! The duck tail/ mullet HAD to go!! :laugh:

Before:

DSCI3753.jpg

DSCI3756.jpg

After:
DSCI3769.jpg

DSCI3773.jpg

DSCI3779.jpg

Aww he looks adorable :) He's so big. In our family, all the guys get their hair cut here at home. I think it's just such a waste for a guy to pay $15+ just to get a trim or shaved!

Haha! Love the mullet comment

It looks really good! My boyfriend keeps telling me I need to cut his hair so he doesn't have to waste his money but I'm too scared to cut it! lol

Nice job! I cut my husband's hair. The clippers were only $20, so in 2 haircuts it had more than paid for itself. Now if I get busy he refuses to go back to a salon because I do a better job!

I love Remy's big brown eyes.

you did a good job. he is a cutie.
i remember when i first had my sons hair cut, his sweet curls never grew back! i was sad.

I don't like the curls. My brother had curls until he was 3, and everyone thought he was a girl. Remy's were dry and kinda frizzy feeling, too. I used scissors and all together, it took about 5 minutes. I took a break in the middle to let him get his squirmies out, but I was so surprised he sat still!! Now his hair feels silky smoothe. I will probably let it grow out a bit after this.

Last edited:
Awesome job... especially with sissors! I just buzzed my little boy's hair a few days ago with my husband's clippers. We've taken him twice to get his hair cut, and both times he screamed, cried, and thrashed around the whole time. He needed a haircut, so I got out the clippers and went after it. He still screamed and cried, but it saved $20, and the public tantrum!

awwww cute! It took me months to convince chris to allow me to trim kaids hair. It looked unruly for a while, but once i cut it, chris did mention that i was right. So i won. haha

Cute, he's getting so big!

He's such an adorable boy, Liz. I have always loved his beautiful brown eyes. You did a great job with his haircut; he looks like a little man now.:thumbsup:

Back