rattoy.com

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoiFish

~MMP~
Just wondering has anyone order their wreaths and balls from here? Do you think it's chin safe?

Can anyone provide me so places where I can buy large quantity of balls and wreaths at a decent - cheap price?

Thanks.

All the way down on the bottom of the page it lists other "stores" owned by the same "company." It lists a chinchilla store and states that the if the toy pictured has leather, plastic, cotton rope etc. it will be replaced with a chin safe substitute.
http://www.petchinchillatoys.com/
Hmm, just looked on the rabbit site too. They have a playmat that looks cool and look what they say about their cardboard tubes...CARDBOARD BAGELS

Safe for Pet Rabbits & Bunnies ~ Made with Flour and Water Mix ~ Not Toxic Glue

Your Pet Rabbit will Enjoy Peeling off Layer after Layer

Last edited:
I assume their willow items are chin safe, they have the same ones on the chinchilla site.

But if you're looking for large numbers of items, theirs is not the cheapest. For instance their 1" balls are roughly 60 cents a piece. I've got them for 3 for $1.50. But I do also do bulk pricing if anyone wants many at a time. I've also go more of the cardboard bagels coming in, I'll have the bitty bagels (1") and the 2" bagels. Which I can also do bulk pricing on.

Latest posts

Back