Random Chin Thought for the Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
Okay, so I was on my way home from dropping my son off at school, and I was sitting at a red light behind a logging truck. And what do you think was the first thought that popped into my head? Whether or not the logs were secured to the truck enough? Nope! The first thought that popped into my head was How many cages and how many tons of wood chips that would make for my little fuzz butts! :dance3:

Has anyone else ever had random chin thoughts like this? :thumbsup:

haha! I would have wondered how many seconds it would have taken Banilly to gnaw that entire truck full of wood.

Just remembered:
Sometimes when my fiance and I are out with friends and make eye contact from opposite sides of the room, we'll do a nose-swipe, chin style, at each other. Tee hee

LOL! My friends would think we had lost our minds if we did that! But then again, people already think I am crazy! ;) So that would probably solidify it in their minds! :laughitup:

well if you had a pic of said log truck I might could tell ya LOL
my father is a select cut logger and my X husband used to work for a logging / chipping outfit. I have actually worked around logging and saw milling :)
I do however complain about the way some idiots load logs though, I just might be judging the way they were loaded ROFLMAO

omg thoughts like this always cross my mind! the most popular one:

i walk into a building and the first thing in my mind is "oh gizmo would love the temperature in here" or "ugh this is way above 75, how can people be here?"

for the most part, libraries are the coldest places!

When I was house shopping, looking at any property out in the country, I immediately look at the barns, grass, and fencing for the horses. I rarely bother to look at the house. As long as there were good outbuildings, I was interested in seeing the place. If there wasn't, I wasn't interested.

I have looked the same way regarding the chins. Not so much at trees to be cut up, but at appropriate buildings to house the chins in. Not too far from the house, not out in the open, etc.

that's because the chinnies have taken over our brains!

its also because of our love & compassion for our pets puts them first ;)

i am forever searching for chin safe items or things my dog would like in every situation that i am in!

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks about their pets and integrates them into every part of their life! :)

@ SG: that is too funny! But rest assured the logs were all stacked properly and were secured properly and the driver was obeying all traffic laws! :)

@Luci: I love libraries and love that they are so cold! If I were a chin, I would be a library chin!

@Tunes: I didnt have my chins when I bought my house, but now that I do have them, every time I find a house for sale, I do the exact same thing! And with my current house I am in the processing of designing the back porch into what I would love to be the chin room eventually.

@ Mishellyshel: You are so right! I constantly find myself day dreaming about my all of my pets and how I can make their loves better!! I was at the nursery a few days ago and was thinking about buying apple trees because my dogs love the apples and the chins love the wood! But I figured it would take too long for them to grow and I just do not have the patience for that! ;) So I will continue to order it off of various people on here! And I will continue to buy the apples!

My thought for today as the chin dust fogged up one of the chin rooms was how awesome it would be if I could invent a dust magnet/condenser that would pull the dust out of the air, I could then use the dust instead of getting it all over everything I own. Then I got some dust in my eye and had to wash it out....

Anytime I see laundry hampers I think about how much hay I could store in them, and if they would be practical in allowing the hay to breath while not making too much of a mess...*sigh*

Anytime I see laundry hampers I think about how much hay I could store in them, and if they would be practical in allowing the hay to breath while not making too much of a mess...*sigh*

I have yet to find one that doesn't! but if I ever do i will certainly let you know! :thumbsup:

Laundry hampers and little organizational things...storage carts...anything that I could put chin stuff in I will stop in the store and stare and try to figure out how I could utilize it. (Then I take it home...and people say, "That's a great idea!" And, I give whatever that is to the people coming to see the chins...then I need more stuff...)

If we could find something to help us make the dust and fuzz useful in some way... ::::free floating fluzz drifts by, try to catch it between the thumb and forefinger::::

My thought for today as the chin dust fogged up one of the chin rooms was how awesome it would be if I could invent a dust magnet/condenser that would pull the dust out of the air, I could then use the dust instead of getting it all over everything I own. Then I got some dust in my eye and had to wash it out....

if you find one PLEASE let me know!! When I sew certain fabrics I get a fine layer of that color fabric dust everywhere near me LOL My poor vacuum gets wore out some days ( I have actually overheated mine a few times LOL)

I was cleaning out a glass gallon jar and thought hhhrrmm I wonder.....
Wouldn't you know the chins love it?

I was walking through Walmart earlier buying a barometer that had a magnetic backing, when I thought "Wouldn't it be great if someone invented a fecal magnet..."

that would save TONS of cleaning time

Yep. Spot wild grapevine from the roadside and wonder if I could ask the owner if it's been sprayed/if they would like me to cut it down for them and haul the scraps away free of charge. ;) I've also been known to calculate the board feet of KD Pine necessary to build (insert chin project here).

Latest posts

Back