Ralph and his new flagstone perch!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Ralph's flagstone perch from Bird on the Rocks came in on Thursday, and I wasted no time putting it in his cage!

First I tried it as a corner ledge:
DSCN2760.jpg

"Ummm, I know you tried to put it in a spot you thought I would enjoy...but I don't want it here...can you move it?"
DSCN2765.jpg

"What?! I think it was a very reasonable request." :looks innocent:
DSCN2767.jpg

Posing (as usual):
DSCN2780.jpg

"Mmmmm yes. Now it's in the perfect spot for me to rest my bum."
DSCN2781.jpg

I've been trying to find one of those....where did you get it at?

Please don't tell Phoenix.. but Ralph makes my :heart3:

:wink3:

So adorable! They don't like things near the door of the cage, I have noticed. I guess it is not "private" enough for them! Silly chins. And yes, Ralph is a very handsome chin!

He is so cute!
I want a dark EB like him so bad and everytime I see him it reminds me why!

Ralph is such a handsome boy! My chins like their perches too but I don't remember them telling me where to put it :winkers:.

Thanks everyone! He makes my heart :heart3:, too.

Ralph is such a handsome boy! My chins like their perches too but I don't remember them telling me where to put it :winkers:.

JM, Ralph talks to me ALL the time! Does this mean I'm becoming a crazy chinchilla lady?! Or do I have to have more than one talking chinnie in order to claim that title?

It's okay Shayna, I have late night conversations with all of my boys, too... :D

I love MY Ralphie!!!! I have been wanting to get some flagstone perches for my boys for awhile but it sure would get expensive buying for all the cages hehe

Ralph is so adorable and looks to be happy with his flagstone perch. To be honest, I had not heard much about them...do chins in general really like these perches? Is it because it is something different from the wood shelves? Just trying to decide if I should go out and get one for Tink...

I haven't heard any negative comments about the flagstone perches, only positive but there is a first time for everything LOL!

Shayna, you can definitely be a crazy chinchilla lady with just one chinchilla but don't be surprised if Ralph tells you to get another one someday, then you'll be even crazier :thumbsup:!

Latest posts

Back