Pumpkin had a baby!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
So my GSC Standard who I have been watching like a hawk had one female kit today - a large standard female - she is just beautiful and mama and baby are doing great. Dad is a nice Firebaugh male that placed well at Nationals this year so I have high hopes for this baby.

The weird coincidence is that my mama's name is "Pumpkin". What are the odds that she would give me such a nice treat on Halloween!:)

Need help with an appropriate name. I have thought of Salem, Wicca, Autumn, Endora, Tabitha, Esmerelda, Cat, Luna, Raven, Wednesday...can't really decide. Any other ideas?

Lots of votes for Boo but unfortunately we have a white baby named Boo! :(

I thought more about it last night and have come up with Wednesday and Jinx as possibilities.

For some reason I can't post pictures. It says I am over quota everytime I try but I don't see anywhere how to delete photos from my previous threads???

I had a Halloween baby couple years ago and i named him Salem so I think of a boy when I see that one...How about Winnefried from Hocus Pocus? You could call her Winnie. Also appropriate because you want her to "winnie" at the next show LOL....

Try uploading fewer images at a time, or reducing their size. If that doesn't work, you may want to delete the cache from your browser. That error typically comes up when large images and lots of them are being uploaded at once though.

Aww how cute! You should give it a candy name!!:) like snickers! or tootsie, twizzler..hersheyy "kisses", aww or little twix. Sorry you probably already picked out a name but I still think those are cute haha

Back