Prayers needed for HedgeMom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. HM was one of the first names I really got to know when I first started posting on CnQ back in the day. :(

Happy thoughts to her family.

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I'm in tears right now. I know I haven't been on the forums much, and I know she wasn't either, but wow. Wow. Rest is peace Nancy. How horribly sad. :(

What a sad thing. I feel horrible for finding this out just as of yesterday when talking to a friend about getting another hedgehog and I brought her name up. Glad that she now is at peace. Does anyone know what happened to her pets? I know she had some chins and some hedgies along with a dog.

I haven't been on the boards in years.. I hold a couple people extremely close to my heart and Nancy was always one of them. I didn't know she wasn't on the boards anymore. I rejoined last night and looked for her on the memberslist. I didn't see her.

I struggle with hard hearing this news because there was a day when my life was in shambles and I had to log on and tell everyone that my son had died at the hands of his father and drunk driving. Along with many many many other kinds words from members here, Nancy was one of the people who stuck things out with me while I threw my life in the garbage. I wanted to be able to say Thankyou and show her how good things were. Which I know now that she can see.

I miss her alot. Alot more than I can put down here. and I truly am in tears because I feel like I should have had my stuff together and known! BUT.. I love and miss Nancy and I know that she touched my life along with alot of other peoples and I will miss her forever.

RIP Nancy - I love you forever!!

I struggle with hard hearing this news because there was a day when my life was in shambles and I had to log on and tell everyone that my son had died at the hands of his father and drunk driving. Along with many many many other kinds words from members here, Nancy was one of the people who stuck things out with me while I threw my life in the garbage. I wanted to be able to say Thankyou and show her how good things were. Which I know now that she can see.

I remember when you lost your son. My heart broke for you.

She is missed.

Wow, what sad news for me to come back to the forum to.

I have often thought about her in my absence. She truly was a force of nature and I learned a great deal from her.

She's definitely moved on to bigger and better things.

<3

Whoah .... *tears* .... I've been off the forum for a while. A while back, I looked for Hedgemom, sent a PM, with no response. Wondered what was going on. Gee I hate to hear this................ Really special lady... Love you Nancy!! Will remember you forever!

I haven't been on the boards in years.. I hold a couple people extremely close to my heart and Nancy was always one of them. I didn't know she wasn't on the boards anymore. I rejoined last night and looked for her on the memberslist. I didn't see her.

I miss her alot. Alot more than I can put down here. and I truly am in tears because I feel like I should have had my stuff together and known! BUT.. I love and miss Nancy and I know that she touched my life along with alot of other peoples and I will miss her forever.

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your son, how thoughtful of you to come and share your news of how your life has changed with Hedgemom.

Nancy sounds like she was a wonderful woman and a blessing to the animal community. It looks as though her wisdom that she shared with so many people will live on and continue to be shared with others.

So sad.

I can't believe this. This is the first I've heard of Nancy's passing, and I just can't believe it... Nancy was a truly amazing person. Always ready to give advice, or make people laugh... and she was always willing to help an animal in need. I had the honor of meeting her once when she gave a rat I rescued a wonderful remainder of his life. I will always remember her for that, and all the wonderful advice she shared with everyone in need. She was someone who would tell you how it was, yet had a heart of gold. The animal world lost an amazing person, and many people lost an amazing friend. RIP Hedgemom.

Back