Posing Puddles!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
Ahhhh! Playtime finally after I've been sick with the flu! Puddles was so excited!!

009-39.jpg

014-29.jpg

019-18.jpg

I couldn't pick a fave!!!

i love your set up for playtime!!! she is a doll!!! she looks like she had a blast lol!!!

Yay Puddles! She's so cute. Such a pretty princess :)

She is very pretty! And I too am jealous of her playtime area, looks like lots of fun.

Puddles is a cute "full figured gal"...and I just love her playtime toys! I can't let my boys see any of that or I'd be in some serious trouble LOL.

MY favorite is the one of her standing up looking at her cardboard prison! You just know she wants to break out and have free run of the house Deena. Puddles is so gorgeous and I LOVE seeing pictures of her. I wish I could be a chinchilla living with Deena that's for sure! Puddles is just as lucky to have you as you are to have her!

Cool name and it so cute. I wish my chinchillas were so outgoing as yours.

OMG Puddles!! *squeezes* so cute!! so fat!! I love your Puddles, lol!! On a side note though, I can't believe she can fit through that circular hole in the last pic, haha!!!

Back