Port Ewen, NY MCBA show on sept 19

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea about calling people. I don't know of anyone who hasn't gotten the message via this board or another one, or by email from Lisa, but if you know of someone and would like me to get in touch with them let me know!

I'm sure it's all gonna work out fine in the end. I do know theres gonna be a lot more chins in the show this year than last year. Last year there were 86 animals registered in the show.

for those of us going for teh first time, how will we know who's who from the forum so we can officially meet each other..

And for those off us who don't have lab coats... They hand out a sheet with all the exhibitors names and which cage numbers are theirs, so you can kind of figure out who's who by seeing which cages they tend to after the show (or cheer for during!). OR! You can just ask. =)

I won't have a lab coat, but have decided on looking silly by putting a bleu clothes pin on my white t-shirts sleeve. silly but i'm sure I will be seen. lol

And for those off us who don't have lab coats... They hand out a sheet with all the exhibitors names and which cage numbers are theirs, so you can kind of figure out who's who by seeing which cages they tend to after the show (or cheer for during!). OR! You can just ask. =)

okay great, i look forward to meeting you guys, being on the forum for about 2 years now, and remembering screen names it will be great to place your faces with the names, and like i said, just meet to you.. i love the chin community, & feel like it's an extended family.. hope i don't sound too corny....lol......i will be with missy goldbladt, ceder river chins, just so that you'll know how to find me, if you want to meet me and i hope you do.

so screen name jmdebb real name.. jean

:cry3: I'm really upset. I'm not going to be able to go now. I have to work 10p-6a tonight so I thought "well I'll just go right from work" but, my sons have a football game at 4pm sat and I have to be back at work at 10pm tomorrow night, so it's not going to happen unless I was to sacrifice sleep for the entire weekend. I actually considered doing that, but then reconsidered because I don't want to make any mistakes at work (I'm a nurse.) Good luck to everyone and I hope you have fun. There's always next year I guess.:tissue:

Just got home - what a GREAT show! There were A LOT of very nice animals there, made for a really tough and exciting competition. Well done, everyone!

Another great NY show, I had an awesome time. I just got in and am happy to be home but man, I love shows! It was great seeing everyone. :)

Made it home safely at 10 o'clock. The ride back went really well. But am pooped. Sleep is calling.

I really enjoyed the show and looking forward to the spring for another one.
I also enjoyed meeting everyone...

Mish thanks for your time and patients ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back