Poor thing!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are here! All 5 born within 30 minutes, while I was at work! There are 2 blacks, 1 brown and two white/tans. I ran home to check momma and babies at lunch, but didn't have time for pics. I'll get them posted tonight.

I can't wait to see these adorable pups!!! At least momma will be a bit more comfortable now...although she'll have 5 pups constantly gnawing at her...!

Everyone is doing well. Mom lets me mess with the pups but doesn't let them get too far away. We had to get a big dog carrier to lock her in, since she was determined to have them IN MY BED! :laughitup:

It worked out great, though, because they are nice and warm and she feels protected in there.

I've never had to figure sexes on day old puppies, but I think all are males except for the larger black. The whites are 136 and 138 grams, the black female is 156 grams, black male 118 grams and the brown (Baby Rascal!!) is 168 grams!

Attachments

• whitemale2.jpg
    whitemale2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 115
  • babyrascal.jpg
    babyrascal.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 126
  • blackfemale.jpg
    blackfemale.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 116
  • blackmale.jpg
    blackmale.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 107
  • whitemale1.jpg
    whitemale1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 111
They are GORGEOUS! I love white chihuahuas. I wish you were closer, I would totally buy a little white boy from you. You have to post pictures later so we can see if the little white ones get any markings.

Around here everyone wants the brown and tan chihuahuas. But, I like the white ones or the little tans. :)

Baby Rascal isn't ever going to go to a new home, is he?

They are just precious. The photos made my day. Thanks for getting them up so fast. (Yes, I kept checking...hehehe)

Baby Rascal goes very well with those purple nails you are sporting there. Did you plan it that way?

I just can't imagine a puppy that weighs as little as a month old chin. It boggles the mind.

So glad she was able to birth them naturally! The way some people are breeding chis these days, so many of them need C-sections. Beautiful pups! My grandmother has a white/blonde male (normal sized chi, not a teacup or anything), he's the strangest dog. One of my dogs is his son.

Wow, they are soooo little!! Absolutely adorable! I love that little brown one!

OOH these little babies are super cute! I love the pink noses on the whites!!!! Congrats on the new puppies!!

The puppies are a week old today. They are growing like weeds! 372, 344, 298, 296 and 264 grams. Pictures in a few days.

Wow. 5 pups is a pretty good size litter for a chi. They certianly are geourgous babies though! Grats on the little rascles.

Back