Please keep Lisa in your thoughts

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to you and your family, Laurie. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts xxxxx

Laurie, you and your family have often been in my thoughts as your sister's cancer has progressed. Take care hon, and we will be here if you need a virtual shoulder to cry on.

Laurie,
You will all remain in my prayers and as these final days go by, I hope you are able to be at peace in knowing that this is just the beginning of Lisa's eternal life without pain! You are blessed to be the strong one, but I know how difficult that can make things. Do not forget to take your own time to let your guard down and process your feelings as you need to.
Hugs!

Laurie,
I am in tears I am so sorry and will pray for strength for you and your family. I wish there were words that could make such a sad thing better. Lisa knows how loved she is and will always be with you. Love never leaves a part of her will be with you all, just like a part of you will be with her in heaven and someday you will be together again whole and healthy.

I am so sorry,
I know how it feels My grandfather has cancer as well, his is of the liver and the lung. its one of thoes fast spreading kind.
She will be in my prayers.

Aw, Laurie, I know you guys have been waiting and expecting this, but I know it doesn't make it any easier. I hope that when the end finally comes, Lisa is peaceful and ready for what is to come and wish your family the best as can be expected right now. Lots and lots of hugs.

Back