Please help my friend's daughter with just two clicks!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
For anyone with a FB account please help my friend's daughter win a contest. They are entered in a photo contest and the prize is a custom halter and her daughter has really been wanting one, but with three kids if you buy something for one... well you guys know what happens! So she was hoping to win it for her for her birthday!

Just click the link ( you may have to log into your FB ) and like the photo. You don't have to sign up for anything or join any groups, just like the photo in the link. I know that can be annoying, but it's not required for this contest!

Thank everyone for helping, she's really upset because her family hasn't even taken a minute to vote. :(

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2052142746641&set=o.101938409850252&type=1&theater

They're creeping up on the first place person! The contests ends the 21st...

She was very excited about that foal, she waited impatiently for a long time, lol.

We're catching up, we need 15 more votes to get ahead of the person in first place spot, thanks to everyone who has helped. I guess these halters which are hand painted are around $70 each... yikes. If you haven't voted please consider it! Thanks!

You guys are all great! They're currently in the lead by 4 votes! They have until the 21st until the voting is done... :D

Latest posts

Back