Pictures of YOU

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just looked through everyone's pictures and you all are so cute :D

i guess i'll post something, let me find some good ones.

this is my love, kyle and i at the zoo last summer :]
l_9cee64ec714745d59c1060ea0b6a16cd.jpg

me being a goof ;]
l_a4b99e86f49bb495d7297baf68361143.jpg

and one super recent (halloween) of me and my bestie <3
l_4286b35084414be496a4303e21cb9579.jpg

My beau (aka 'nuborn') and I at our Halloween party this year, showing our true colours ;)
The second pic is of me in Quebec City during the summer celebration of the New France (hence the costume). The third is just a face shot one morning in Montreal.

Attachments

• demons.jpg
    demons.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 126
  • MyPIC.jpg
    MyPIC.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 130
Hi, I am here parting.

:apple::redblob::banana::magentabounce::blueblob:

Attachments

• 3 month 15.jpg
    3 month 15.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Masako n Hiroko.jpg
    Masako n Hiroko.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 238
didnt even realize this was here lol

here is my engagement pics of me and ryan
IMG_1647-1.jpg

Senior pic from '05.... ben the chin and rex (rip my lil buddy) the guinea pig. both won me grand show and overall showmanship in 4-h that year
rexandben.jpg

also one of me with someone famous well sort of.... if you know who Motion City Soundtrack is...(Justin Pierre)
meandjustin.jpg

Last edited:
I took a picture for a friend of mine in Canada...she sent me this awesome pullover jacket and I wanted to show her how it fits. :)

Dis is meee... :) I am not smiling or looking in the camera. Why are most of the pictures of myself a result of self photography in the chinnie bathroom mirror?

Attachments

• P1010355.JPG
    P1010355.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 257
I took a picture for a friend of mine in Canada...she sent me this awesome pullover jacket and I wanted to show her how it fits. :)

Dis is meee... :) I am not smiling or looking in the camera. Why are most of the pictures of myself a result of self photography in the chinnie bathroom mirror?

:D Does your camera have the timer feature? That's how I get pictures of myself when my guy isn't around.

I bet it does, but I don't know how to use it! LOL I should try that. You are so smart!! :D

:D Hope you can figure it out on your camera. The difficult part is finding something to set your camera on that is at your height. I usually have to sit or squat down a bit to get a great shot. I wish I had a tripod (my Mom has a ton, she's a photographer). In my apartment right now, I use the bar counter top, it's pretty high. Tyra would be proud of my poses :p

Haha, you nut. Up until about a year ago, everyone thought I was 15 or 16. Then suddenly, my features must have matured a bit I'm guessing because people tend to think I'm closer to my age (23) now. Maybe it's because I'm always out with my guy (he's in the Navy) and together we look like a married couple.

You are still VERY young looking. At least you can tell people your real age and not be a total liar about it like me. :D

When I was younger...years and years and years ago....people would think that my husband was my father. That was weird and gross...now, I don't think anyone thinks that.

All I can say is get plenty of sleep, moisturize like crazy, take your vitamins and eat lots of veggies and fruits. In your 20s it seems like it's far far off, but your age is creeping up on you...30 will there before you know it. I'm really happy now that I didn't party like everyone else...I never went to parties or stayed up late or did anything exciting BUT now everyone my age looks 10 years older than me! YAY! :D I win.

You're not a liar, you're just willfully participating in a campaign of misinformation :p (X-Files line)

Is there a huge age difference between you and your hubby?

I stay out of the sun (see my vampire-like skin? :p), moisturize, eat a very healthy vegetarian diet, and work out, I think I'm good in those departments. Oh, and I don't party. I usually crash by 10 or 11 and when I do drink, 1 is my limit. I'm such a party pooper. :p *yawn*

You do win! :D Age is just a number. My oldest sister is 31 and for the last few years, she's had so many people think she was 19 or 20. She has 3 kids and 1 on the way, that would be a little crazy... especially since her oldest is 8. At her last job, she had one new guy give her a hard time because he thought she was just starting off (medical field)... she said the look on his face was priceless when she told him she had been doing that job for 10 years and she actually had twice the experience he had.

John is nearly 10 years older than me! :) I guess that's a pretty big age difference.

I had someone tell me last Saturday that I was sooo young. Apparently I said something about getting too old to be doing so much work all in one day...she thought I was being over dramatic or something because she said I was "so young" with a little bit of anger in her voice.

Oh yeah, stay out of the sun. I never see the sun, I avoid it as much as I can and wear sunscreen whenever I am outside. That's why I am so pale. :) I am terrified of baking my skin. I am very vain. LOL

I feel bad for your sister! It sucks to be judged by your "age" like that. YAY her though...at 31 with three kids people thinks she's 20. That's just awesome for her!

Heello!!

Well, here are a few pictures from out and about.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 166
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 164
  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 170
  • photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg