Pictures of My Wedding

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look just beautiful! I love the henna on your hands. This was so nice of you to share with all of us! Congratulations to you and the VERY lucky, Justin!

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing, you look beautiful! Congratulations to you and your husband, Justin.

Wow, I'm thinking it took awhile to prepare for your wedding!! Very beautiful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness with Justin!

Wow, very pretty!!! Thanks for sharing, you look very happy!!! I love the Henna as well! The dress is pretty too!

wow you looked so pretty!
looked like alot of fun!
congrats, and i hope you two live happily ever after! ;)

Very cool!! When I was in Belgium, my boyfriend and I met a couple from Bangladesh. We got to watch their wedding on DVD... it was awesomel.

You look so beautiful! I love the fact that the wedding is so fun and colorful...our weddings here are so white and boring! You both look very happy, I wish nothing but the best for you 2!

You are very pretty! I also wish you and Justin all the best. You look like a 'Mahon' (as people in our hometown would say)...You look like someone from my Dad's side of the family - your features :)

What a GORGEOUS wedding!!

Wow thank you all for the great comments, The wedding was so much fun. And it took me about three hours for hair, makeup and pinning of my Sari.

I'll have more clearer pictures of my henna when i get my professional pics next week. :)

Latest posts

Back