Pics of Doof

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diva Chins

After many requests, Doof is here by popular demand. She did do a couple of poses for me.

The all too famous "MMM! Cookie!" pose.
35n7ym8.jpg

Such a prissy girl, I swear.
30w5mvs.jpg

She likes to mode for the camera <3
2dqstpk.jpg

Well, those are my favs. Tell me if ya dig them or if ya dig them ;D Not digging them is not an option.

In the last one, she is really ham'in it up, isn't she? Sooo cute! :heart3:

She's very beautiful! I bet she has a lot of penpal admirers in the way of the forum! I know my boys would just swoon at the sight of her! Okay I guess boys aren't supposed to swoon, but you know what I mean!

Thanks you guys ^-^ Doof was my first chinnie, she actually hasn't had a dust bath in a few days in the pics. But, it's like I've said earlier, she's a Diva and runs the house telepathically from her cage teehees. Her grandma is always buying her little toys to play with.

Doof is a keeper! I love the name, how did you come to name her? I love the last photo best also, what a perfect pose for the camera!

Does the diva require her own room, or does she allow your other chinnies to bask in her glory? ;) She's a beautiful girl, you're so lucky!! :)

Doof is a keeper! I love the name, how did you come to name her? I love the last photo best also, what a perfect pose for the camera!

That's a very funny story. When I first brought her home, I had her in a 3 level cage with ramps. She couldn't figure out how to get down the ramps to save her life! I had to take a piece of timothy hay and lead her down the ramps with it after she sat on the level I put her on for a good 30 minutes. I thought it suited her =P
I'm not so sure about her weight, she's a hog though, I was planning on going to the grocery store this weekend (Last weekend was a plan too but something came up) and getting a scale out of curiousity. I might head over to Winston and see if they have something at Circuit City, they're going out of business so I'd probably be in Heaven.

Latest posts

Back